Closed Thread

Unread 23-06-2008, 09:54 AM
waynes ear's

Exclamation Cesc Fabregas "Nerves Of Steel"

i see the £#%&!athon is in full flow on SSN and BBC news

shower of shit

Unread 23-06-2008, 09:58 AM
Ginners

be fair now, he showed some £#%&!ing bottle to slot that like he did. not many 21 year olds would step up to take the deciding penalty in a game like that so calmly

Unread 23-06-2008, 09:59 AM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs down Mmmmmm

I often use the search option to find threads with £#%&! and showers of shit - quite disappointed to have found only this, I was hoping for that picture of the Japanese girl crapping on herself

Anyway - agreed re Sylar Fabregas, Southern Mejah doing their nonsense all over again I'm afraid.

Unread 23-06-2008, 10:00 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
be fair now, he showed some £#%&!ing bottle to slot that like he did. not many 21 year olds would step up to take the deciding penalty in a game like that so calmly
anderson, nani........

Unread 23-06-2008, 10:04 AM
Ether

Was a good pen, and he was class when he came on. Don't understand why he isn't starting for Spain tbh.

Unread 23-06-2008, 10:04 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
anderson, nani........
technically they didnt score the deciding pens, cesc knew if he scored they were through

Unread 23-06-2008, 10:06 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
technically they didnt score the deciding pens, cesc knew if he scored they were through

Unread 23-06-2008, 10:07 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Sylar Fabregas
haha

Unread 23-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Nani's took more balls.

Well done on Fabregas though has to be said.

Unread 23-06-2008, 10:41 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
%@#$&!s...hes a professional footballer ffs

if they'd pulled out some plumber out of the crowd and asked him to do it then yeah

Unread 23-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
%@#$&!s...hes a professional footballer ffs
doesnt mean hes immune to intense pressure does it? look at the great players who have missed penalties down the years

Unread 23-06-2008, 10:50 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
doesnt mean hes immune to intense pressure does it? look at the great players who have missed penalties down the years
immune maybe no...but used to it yes.

if you cant hit a cows arse with a banjo, you shouldnt be taking penalties imo

shit way to get a result ....even though we did rather well out of it last month

Unread 23-06-2008, 10:52 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
shit way to get a result ....even though we did rather well out of it last month
its what the italians played for, and it backfired on them. good £#%&!ing job too, hope spain go on to win it personally

Unread 23-06-2008, 10:57 AM
edwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Was a good pen, and he was class when he came on. Don't understand why he isn't starting for Spain tbh.

Agreed. Wish has was. More chance of him picking up an injury and missing the beginning of next season

Unread 23-06-2008, 11:09 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
its what the italians played for, and it backfired on them. good £#%&!ing job too, hope spain go on to win it personally
its all you can hope for if you have a stump like Toni upfront :shakehead:

as for Spain.....i dont want the whole of madrid singing and dancing...i want them crying !!!

Turkey winning would be funny

Unread 23-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Amish Mash

£#%&! penalties off.

The team with the least number of deliberate dives during the match should go through.

Unread 23-06-2008, 12:22 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
nani knew if he missed we were out. ando knew if he missed chelsea only had to score to win.

those are pressure penalties.

i'd love to be taking terry's or fabregas's...if you score you're the hero if you miss it's not the end of the world.

Unread 23-06-2008, 12:33 PM
edwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
nani knew if he missed we were out.

There was more pressure on that kick than I've ever seen before

Unread 23-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Rhodzy

Switched off when he scored, didn't want to see that ugly @#%&! celebrate like a mong.

Unread 23-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE

i'd love to be taking terry's or fabregas's...if you score you're the hero if you miss it's not the end of the world.
Tell that to Terry
Closed Thread