United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-05-2008, 12:38 PM
antonin jablonsky

Default Was talking to a West Ham fan after the game Satdee.

Said he couldn't believe we are being linked with Ashton. Said he was a fat lazy slow @#%&! who's hardly ever fit and that we're welcome to him.

Unread 06-05-2008, 12:42 PM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Said he couldn't believe we are being linked with Ashton. Said he was a fat lazy slow @#%&! who's hardly ever fit and that we're welcome to him.
I agree with the West Ham fan. Took his goal very well on Saturday, and is capable of some nice moments, but he is a bone idle @#%&! who really would be nowhere near good enough for us.

Unread 06-05-2008, 12:42 PM
f.l.a.t.s

I would say he is pretty much spot on.

Unread 06-05-2008, 12:44 PM
Rhodzy

On closer inspection it was a shinner.

Unread 06-05-2008, 12:44 PM
antonin jablonsky

I agreed with him too.

Notice Fergie mentioned Ashton being a red, why would he do that?

Unread 06-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Ether

West Ham fans didn't rate Macherano either, or Tevez at first.

Based on talent alone, he would be perfectly adequate as a squad striker. His poor injury record means we should probably steer clear unless he's going very cheap though.

Unread 06-05-2008, 12:48 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
West Ham fans didn't rate Macherano either, or Tevez at first.

Rated them higher than the manager.

Unread 06-05-2008, 12:49 PM
f.l.a.t.s

Anyone who is bald and dyes his hair bleach blonde wants a good £#%&!ing.

Unread 06-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Rossi the Red

The lad's got bundles of ability but seems to have piled on the pounds after that broken ankle.

The way that ball came down for him £#%&! knows how he managed to pull that over head kick off. Hard enough doing it when it's being crossed in by someone.

Not good enough for united i don't think but a very good player imo.

Unread 06-05-2008, 12:53 PM
goatboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by f.l.a.t.s
Anyone who is bald and dyes his hair bleach blonde wants a good £#%&!ing.
:gayfight:

Unread 06-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Zorg

'she'?

Hmmm.

Unread 06-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Funny that, you said the exact same thing last week. It's funny that such an opportunity would present itself to add credence to your arguement. Do you often chat to away fans?

Unread 06-05-2008, 01:32 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Funny that, you said the exact same thing last week. It's funny that such an opportunity would present itself to add credence to your arguement. Do you often chat to away fans?
Not that often, don't see too many of 'em in the Tollgate, when they are there I'll talk to 'em though, had a right laugh with some Soton fans a few years back. There was a family out the side playing football with their kids though and i got chatting to 'em when I went for a smoke. By the way I never mentioned him being fat, the Hammers wouldn't shut up about it.

Unread 06-05-2008, 01:38 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Not that often, don't see too many of 'em in the Tollgate, when they are there I'll talk to 'em though, had a right laugh with some Soton fans a few years back. There was a family out the side playing football with their kids though and i got chatting to 'em when I went for a smoke. By the way I never mentioned him being fat, the Hammers wouldn't shut up about it.
portly/big boned I would say, not really fat.

So you booze in the Tollgate then. Im more of a Sam Platts man tbh. You know, top red stuff an' all that.

Unread 06-05-2008, 01:41 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
portly/big boned I would say, not really fat.

So you booze in the Tollgate then. Im more of a Sam Platts man tbh. You know, top red stuff an' all that.
Yup, bit of a Tolly regular. wsa nice outside in the sun on Satdee.

Unread 06-05-2008, 01:56 PM
Mr_Ed

He is what would happen if Mark Viduka and John Hartson fused together in some unfortunate experiment.

Given that West Ham's fitness trainer must have them practicing on cobbled streets he may have better fortunes at other clubs.

That said, I'd prefer to get somebody better than him when Saha goes.

Unread 06-05-2008, 01:57 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
That said, I'd prefer to get somebody better than him when Saha goes.
We need someone with pace and a decent fitness record, he has neither.

Unread 06-05-2008, 02:04 PM
George Bestial

Quote:
I'm not a west ham fan

Unread 06-05-2008, 02:05 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Bestial
I'm not a west ham fan
Not you, was before then.

Unread 06-05-2008, 02:05 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Not you, was before then.