United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-02-2008, 08:36 AM
koppas

Thumbs up Mahtieu Flamini is out of contract at the end of the season..

any takers?

Unread 28-02-2008, 08:38 AM
dontdopeas84

ill sign him £30 a week and use him as a butler

Unread 28-02-2008, 08:41 AM
wiganste

He's a shithouse.

It's interesting though that he hasn't signed a new deal for the greatest team in the world ever. The only way would be down if he leaves, surely?

Methinks behind the scenes at the Arse isn't as rosy as it's made out to be....

Unread 28-02-2008, 08:50 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
He's a shithouse.

It's interesting though that he hasn't signed a new deal for the greatest team in the world ever. The only way would be down if he leaves, surely?

Methinks behind the scenes at the Arse isn't as rosy as it's made out to be....
Off to Juventus apparantly. They really do like signing shite these past few years.

Flamini, Boumsong, Mellberg - admittedly I do actually quite like Mellberg. Not sexually, though.

Unread 28-02-2008, 09:38 AM
Mr_Ed

He's actually a very hard working midfielder - he averages about 15k every game he plays.

Unread 28-02-2008, 09:43 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
He's actually a very hard working midfielder - he averages about 15k every game he plays.
Shit wage for a top Prem club imo

Unread 28-02-2008, 10:00 AM
antonin jablonsky

Has been described on here as half of the best midfield pairing in Europe.

Unread 28-02-2008, 10:04 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Has been described on here as half of the best midfield pairing in Europe.
Name names then, i want to laugh cruelly at someone.

He is good but he is no Super Jags.

Unread 28-02-2008, 10:05 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Name names then, i want to laugh cruelly at someone.

He is good but he is no Super Jags.
How's the Jagmeister doing these days?

Unread 28-02-2008, 10:20 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
How's the Jagmeister doing these days?
quote from the metro this morning

Quote:
EVERTON boss David Moyes has assured injury plagued defender Leighton Baines that he still has a big future at Goodison Park, despite the current outstanding form of Joleon Lescott and Phil Jagielka.

Unread 28-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

No coincidence Everton are doing so well this year.

Unread 28-02-2008, 10:25 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
quote from the metro this morning
Defender? Hmmmmm.

Unread 28-02-2008, 10:29 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Defender? Hmmmmm.
The lad can play anywhere apart from up front, just like Hargo only a fifth of the price. Even showed his quality in net last year.

Unread 28-02-2008, 10:32 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
The lad can play anywhere apart from up front, just like Hargo only a fifth of the price. Even showed his quality in net last year.
Can play anywhere, except in Everton's midfield. Doesn't Carsley play in there ahead of him?

Unread 28-02-2008, 10:35 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Can play anywhere, except in Everton's midfield. Doesn't Carsley play in there ahead of him?
Would you put Carsley in the defence, no neither would I. Carsley isn't a great footballer but he does a job for Everton and I don't think we should be too disparaging about them when we occasionally play Fletcher in midfield. Every team needs a couple of journeyman to pad the squad out.

Unread 28-02-2008, 10:39 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Would you put Carsley in the defence, no neither would I. Carsley isn't a great footballer but he does a job for Everton and I don't think we should be too disparaging about them when we occasionally play Fletcher in midfield. Every team needs a couple of journeyman to pad the squad out.
I see so Jagielka would be a good signing as a defender? I mean obviously her's not yet Everton class as a midfielder and as such obviously not United class either. I can't think of anyone who'd want Jags as a United midfielder when he's currently 4th choice at best at Everton. I'd consider Arteta as a signing for United though, he's quality.

Unread 28-02-2008, 10:40 AM
keano's love

he has done more than hargreaves this year.... and the year before...

Unread 28-02-2008, 10:40 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Jags would definetly do a job for United. Maybe at right back. Quality player.

Unread 28-02-2008, 10:42 AM
antonin jablonsky

Jagielka! THE signing we missed.

Unread 28-02-2008, 10:47 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Jags would definetly do a job for United. Maybe at right back. Quality player.
You might be right there, though he'd have to displace Wes, who Capello rated highly enough to pick ahead of Jags for England.
Closed Thread